Thursday, July 7, 2016

July Update

Franchot on TV:
Sadie McKee will air on TCM on July 25th at 6:15 a.m. Eastern.


On the Blog:
In addition to my regular posts, I'll be writing about The Bride Wore Red for the Joan Crawford Blogathon hosted by In the Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood at the end of the month. Due to my work schedule, I was unable to update the additional Finding Franchot fansite in June. I plan to devote some time to adding more photos and information there this month.


Fun Stuff:
I just discovered CineMaterial and I'm addicted! It's a database of high resolution film posters contributed by fans. You can purchase download credits to download movie posters for your own personal use. The collection of Franchot movie posters is impressive!


A fan shared this article on Franchot and Joan's split to the Finding Franchot Facebook page. Thanks, Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment